I received the below mentioned complementary for the purpose of my honest opinion in this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
I love making things at home that are all natural and that can save you a ton of money just by preparing them at home. Do you love ice cream or products along that line? If you are like myself and my Family, Then that answer is an astounding YES!
Yonanas is your must have machine where if you want to create real deserts that looks and tastes like real soft serve ice cream. In 2010, Healthy Foods LLC was formed to make this product a reality. The mission of Healthy Foods LLC is to bring to market innovative products that foster good health and well being.
I am always looking for ways to serve my Family healthy options that are similar to their high fat, high calorie partners. I also want to boost their mineral and vitamin intake. I believe I have found a way to do that with the Yonanas Machine. Take a look at video below on how awesome this machine really is.
When I received the Yonanas machine, I had to see what the hype was all about. I read the instruction booklet and found out that a bowl of simply Yonanas (1/2 cup) is only 100 calories. The fruit that you use in this product is over ripe bananas that you freeze for 24 hours. Frozen bananas gives it the creamy consistency but almost any frozen fruit will work. Did you know that bananas are known as brain food? Bananas contain no cholesterol, sodium or fat. They are high in fiber and a great source of vitamin A and C and iron, calcium and a few others. Below are the steps I followed:
- Purchase Dole bananas one week prior to PEELING and freezing. Allow bananas to over-ripen (cheetah spots) should be fully developed on bananas.
- Peel and freeze over-ripe bananas at least 24 hours before use. Freeze bananas in a storage container or re-sealable plastic bag.
How to Make Yonanas
Making yonanas is simple! To ensure frozen fruit runs through the machine easily, we recommend you thaw the frozen bananas and additional frozen fruit approximately 7-10 minutes just before use.
- The yonanas maker consists of two pieces: the motor base and the chute assembly. Ensure the chute assembly is locked in at 12:00. This safety feature will lock the chute in place and allow the machine to turn on and off.
There is just one button! On & Off.
- Insert frozen fruit into the chute and push thefruit down using the plunger. Alternate between pieces of bananas and additional fruit when pushing fruit through the chute to help blend the yonanas together.
- It takes seconds to enjoy yonanas!