Applebee’s is encouraging fans to join the “All-in Burger Debate” by sharing a photo of your favorite Applebee’s All-in Burger via Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win the grand prize to be producer for a day on ESPN’s “Mike & Mike” Show.
About the All-in Burger Menu
Applebee’s All-in Burgers each feature a unique combination of ingredients seared into ground beef, then piled high with delicious toppings. The burger line-up includes:
- The American Standard: Pickles, bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with American cheese and signature sauce.
- The All-Day Brunch: Bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with fried egg, crispy hash browns, American cheese and ketchup.
- The Blazin’ Texan: Onions and jalapeños seared into an all-beef patty and topped with shredded BBQ brisket, fresh jalapeños, Cheddar and signature grill sauce.
- The Triple Bacon: Bacon seared into an all-beef patty and topped with bacon, Cheddar and BBQ bacon ranch.
About the Sweepstakes
While dining on a delicious burger, you can join the “All-in Burger Debate” in a few ways, including by:
- Posting a picture of your favorite All-in Burger on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #allintowinsweepstakes.
- The grand prize winner will be treated to an all-inclusive two-day trip for two to New York City and transportation to ESPN in Bristol, Conn. where they will go behind the scenes of the “Mike & Mike” show, get a private tour of ESPN’s headquarters and be producer for the day.
- Texting a special code found in your local Applebee’s to win instant prizes like free burger lunch combos and more, with prizes being awarded every five minutes.
Enter below to win 1 of 2 $25 Applebee’s Gift Cards!
Open to the US only
This giveaway will end on 3/14/17
Disclosure- Tammie’s Reviews, Giveaways and More was not compensated either by free product or payment. I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the US, must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 24 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Sponsor will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions about this giveaway or to have me promote/feature your product, Please email Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org.