I received the below mentioned complimentary product for the purpose of this review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
How do you keep your home smelling nice and fresh? Ever since I became a homeowner, Family and friends are always stopping over to see our latest accomplishment. With that being said, There is nothing more important than having my home smelling wonderful. I found the easiest way to do this is with candles. I was thrilled when the opportunity arose for me to review Lit Candles in Lavender scent.
- Hazelnut & Pumpkin Spice Lattes: 12 oz. “Mayo” Jars with White Lid – Height: 4.75 inches & Diameter: 3.75 inches
- Lavender & Fig: Anchor Country Comfort Apothecary Jars with Brushed Silver Metal Lid – Height: 2.75 inches, Top Diameter: 3 inches, Base Diameter:4 inches
- Scent Will Fill Any Size Room
- Longer Lasting Scent
- Renewable, Carbon Neutral, Vegan Soy Wax
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Soy Wax From 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Cotton Wick for Clean Burn
- Hand Poured in Florida
- Will Not Streak
- Great For the Home, Office or Gifting
The Lil Lite Lavender Candle has to be the cleanest burning candle I have ever used. The scent is not over powering but it is strong enough to make my home smell awesome. None of my guests can tell that we smoke. To me that means the world. I have issues sleeping at night. My Doctor told me that having scented lavender in the bedroom will help me sleep. Don’t get me wrong- I do not burn candles all night in my bedroom. But this scent has helped me to sleep at night. I highly recommend this candle. The price is right as it is sold on Amazon. You owe it to yourself to buy a couple for yourself or to give away as gifts.