I received the below mentioned complimentary product for the purpose of this review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Do you own a kitchen scale? I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would have the need to use one but that was until now. I started the Atkins diet and on it you need to measure and weigh your protein and vegetables. This is why I was thrilled when the opportunity arose to review the Ozeri Touch II Digital Kitchen Scale.About Ozeri~
Ozeri is a specialty manufacture of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Ozeri began as a supplier to the destination club market. This market spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional residences, timeshares and condo hotel apartments. Ozeri products are found everywhere across the globe.
About The Ozeri Touch II Digital Kitchen Scale~
- Industry exclusive scale features Microban antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
- Boasts 2 touch sensitive buttons, 4 high precision GFX sensors, a large Blue LCD screen, and a capacity range of 0.05 oz to 18 lbs or 1 g to 8000 g
- Award-winning thin design is infused with Microban antimicrobial technology to provide an added level of protection that won’t ever wear away
- Precision Tare button subtracts the container weight for the net ingredient weight; easy Unit button instantly converts between lb/oz, g, fl.oz., ml
- Includes 2 Lithium batteries and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). NOTE: remove the battery insulating strip before attempting to use the device