I received the below mentioned products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
When you think of a holiday, What brand pops into your mind? Throughout the years, Every time a holiday came about-Be it something small as Pet Day to something huge like Christmas- We always ran into a “HALLMARK” store. We bought everything from cards to decorations to figurines. You name it, We had it. Hallmark has been there whenever we were celebrating a holiday. Father’s Day is not any different. I was thrilled to be chosen to review gifts from the heartfelt Ken Sheldon collection and playful Life is Good collection.
My own Dad passed away when I was 12. My Godfather/Uncle who was always there for me in my teenage/young adult years also just passed away but I still have my Father-In-Law who I look up to for his values, love of family and sense of tradition. I do not know what would of become of my life if I was not fortunate enough to have these strong men figures guiding and molding me. Every night before I close my eyes, I thank the Lord above that they were sent to me and were in my life. This is why Hallmark means so much to me also because they portray the same values and traditions that I grew up with.
This is why I was thrilled for the opportunity to review these line of gifts from the heartfelt Ken Sheldon collection and playful Life is Good collection:
- Life is Good Mug — No one deserves to kick back with a nice cup of joe more than dad. This mug is perfect for Father’s Day to show your appreciation for all his hard work.
- Life is Good® Loved, Plain and Simple Multi-opening Picture Frame, Holds 3 Photos – When you can’t choose just one… This frame has three slots for favorite photos that show the love, along with a simple, heartfelt sentiment.
- Love Shows the Way Decorative Tile – Stir up fond memories with this decorative ceramic tile’s image of a father and son walking hand-in-hand.
- Raised On Love 6×8 Framed Art – Add a sentimental touch to any décor with this framed print of a father teaching his baby to walk. Perfect for you or someone you love who knows the delicate balance of holding on and letting go.
You can see what each one looks like in the picture above and I can tell you that each and every one of these gifts will make it to a well deserving father figure. What has the father figure in your life taught you about?Tammie~
I received the below mentioned complimentary products for the purpose of this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
How are you going to keep the kids and yourself hydrated this Summer? As soon as the thermometer starts rising, This question has started to dance in my head. As a Mom, I know how important it is to keep hydrated. I mean everyone sweats and that is how we lose electrolytes, minerals, B-vitamins, energy and so much more. This is why I was so very excited in seeing how Oxylent products could help my family.
What is the Oxylent Difference?
• 5:1 multivitamin drink that contains, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes and amino acids
• Non GMO verified
• Unique effervescent delivery system offers nearly 100% bioavailability
• Superior quality of Albion minerals TRAACS chelated minerals vs ordinary minerals
• Adult Oxylent and Sport Oxylent contain SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) the most powerful antioxidant on the planet
• Vitamin C 1000mg (Adult and Sport Oxylent) high quality calcium ascorbate vs ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate is gentler on the stomach
• Free from sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine or anything artificial
• Multi-Award winning supplement
Vitalah was founded by Lisa Lent as an ‘invitation to health’ born from her passion to create the ultimate supplement for everyday life. Her product, Oxylent, is an effervescent multivitamin drink containing a unique blend of essential nutrients that enable the body to function at peak levels.
I received Children’s Oxylent, Sport Oxylent, An Oxylent Canister, Oxylent Multi vitamin and an Oxylent mixer bottle which I had the whole family start on. My Husband now starts his day with a 3- in – 1 sports drink and the kids take a children’s multivitamin drink every morning and myself-Well, I take most of the products as they do have the best flavor and the highest level of things I lack when I sweat. This is defiantly an Oxylent Household.
I am sure that by now, You would want to order some Oxylent for your family and now is the perfect time because if you enter promo code “sunoxylent2016” without the quotations- You will get 15% off on all online orders but you have to act quick as this expires on August 31st 2016. There is a promotional offer in that if you buy 1/get 1 free by calling direct 877-Oxylent (canisters only).
If you thought that was a great offer than you are going to think this next one is over the moon! I am having a Giveaway-Which will start on 6/29 and run till 7/13 where 1 winner from the U.S. will win a Prize Pack containing an Oxylent Canister, Sport Oxylent – 15 Day Supply, Children’s Oxylent – 30 Day Supply, Oxylent -7 Day Supply, Oxylent Blender Bottle and Oxylent Lip-balm but this will be starting the end of June. Be sure to check back for the link to the Giveaway~Tammie~
Save BIG on the perfect summer camps! Find discount codes at http://dig.ma/promo to start saving at select locations near you!
From California to New York, Digital Media Academy tech summer camps are filling up faster than ever! Don’t miss out on the summer experience of a lifetime.
At DMA, kids (ages 6-12) and teens (ages 12-17) learn computer programming, app development, 3D modeling, robotics, graphic design, filmmaking, and much more!
Campers get hands-on experience creating projects using the latest hardware and software from Apple, Canon, Adobe, and more.
Digital Media Academy also offers STEM camps just for girls, called Made by Girls! Learn from a female role model and tech professional in an environment of creative girls just like you!
Hurry, save up to $200 with discount codes found here.
See you this summer at Digital Media Academy! #CreateTheNext
Find your summer camp discount codes at http://dig.ma/promo! Questions? Call 1(866)656-3342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Tammie~