I received the below mentioned complimentary products for the purpose of this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
How are you going to keep the kids and yourself hydrated this Summer? As soon as the thermometer starts rising, This question has started to dance in my head. As a Mom, I know how important it is to keep hydrated. I mean everyone sweats and that is how we lose electrolytes, minerals, B-vitamins, energy and so much more. This is why I was so very excited in seeing how Oxylent products could help my family.
What is the Oxylent Difference?
• 5:1 multivitamin drink that contains, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes and amino acids
• Non GMO verified
• Unique effervescent delivery system offers nearly 100% bioavailability
• Superior quality of Albion minerals TRAACS chelated minerals vs ordinary minerals
• Adult Oxylent and Sport Oxylent contain SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) the most powerful antioxidant on the planet
• Vitamin C 1000mg (Adult and Sport Oxylent) high quality calcium ascorbate vs ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate is gentler on the stomach
• Free from sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine or anything artificial
• Multi-Award winning supplement
Vitalah was founded by Lisa Lent as an ‘invitation to health’ born from her passion to create the ultimate supplement for everyday life. Her product, Oxylent, is an effervescent multivitamin drink containing a unique blend of essential nutrients that enable the body to function at peak levels.