This is a sponsored post written by me on be half of Evite Influencer Program. All opinions are 100% my own.
A lot of my friends think I am a different kind of Pet Parent in that my cats listen to me. Yes, I said they listen to me. My cats are house cats in that mt nerves would be shot if they were outside and I would be wondering are they getting hit by a car or in a fight with another cat or dog or even a coyote. This is the major reason my cats are house cats but that does not leave them wanting for anything. I have made a list of 10 things you need to do this Summer with your cats.
10 things you need to do this Summer with your cats~
- Get your cat that overdue checkup that is so very important to maintaining and make sure that he/she is healthy.
- Take your cat outside to enjoy the sunshine and Summer weather. I take mine out for 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening.
- Give your cat catnip. I have never laughed so hard just watching my cats after they consumed catnip.
- Have a play date. Yes, I said a play date. You would not beleive it but there are several small dogs that live next to and near to us. My cats have taken a liking to them. We actually do have play dates where they play outside and get rid of some pent up energy.
- Make some home made from scratch cat food. Summer is the time for herbs and fresh veggies. This makes the perfect base for cat food.
- Throw a pet themed party. Evite.com has just come out with a pet themed line of invitations, gifting options, notifications and more.
- Adopt a new fur baby. This is the perfect time to head to your local shelter and adopt an older pet or just some that has been up for adoption. All of our pets are rescue pets. The joy they bring us is un-measurable.
- Set up an obstacle course. Not an obstacle course for people but for cats. Set up batting toys for them to play with. Set up balls for them to play with. Also you could set up higher levels for your cats to jump on as they love that.
- Make a pillow pad for a window for your cats to lay in and soak up the Summer sun.
- This last idea is not necessarily a goal to do with your cats but rather the right thing to do. Give to your local animal humane society. Be it cash or give kitty litter, toys or other cat accessories.
And now for the pet photo contest~
Pet Photo Contest Details —- Enter Now
Is your pet a pawty animal? Prove it! Enter our #PawtyPeople Photo Competition.
To enter for a chance to win, just follow these steps:
- UPLOAD a photo of your pet being a summer pawty animal to our contest form or your favorite social media platform by 7/25. Make sure to use #PawtyPeople so your entry can be counted!
- SHARE your photo submission like crazy with all your friends so they can help vote starting 7/26!
- VOTE every day from 7/26 to 8/11 to increase your chances of winning!
*Limit one vote per person, per entry daily. Submission period ends 11:59:59 PM EST on July 25, 2016. Voting period ends 11:59:59 PM EST on August 11, 2016.Tammie~
Great tips, thanks for sharing!
I know how you feel. I don’t leave my cats unattended outside of my home at all. I’d be worried sick if they ever get out of the fence.
Antonio Vacos says
Thank you so much! Really rich content and very useful information. For more information visit this
I’m more than happy to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read! For more information go
It’s my first time to visit this site & I’m really surprised to see such impressive stuff out there.