This post is sponsored by Coolpad, but my love for their products is entirely my own. I received the below mentioned complimentary product for the purpose of this post. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Do you own a smartphone? I can honestly say that I was probably one of the last people to hop on the band wagon and buy a smartphone. They were so very expensive when they first came out and I thought they were all basically the same. Boy, Was I wrong. They are as unique as you want them to be. Very simple or very complex. Very expensive or a price just right. I want to tell you about a smartphone that will change your life as it has a ton of features, awesome specifications on it and costs under $200! I want you to be the first to know that the Coolpad Conjr smartphone is launching in the U.S. now and I know for this terrific price that you will want to get one for yourself.
After I removed the packaging it was shipped in, I discovered a sleek black box which I opened right away as the anticipation was killing me. I was not disappointed to say the least!
I now needed to set up this phone and it could not of been any easier. I needed to get/insert a compatible sims card. This Coolpad Conjr smartphone is pcs metro, at&t, boost mobile and a few more. The Coolpad Conjr has a dual sims slot. This is perfect for the international travelers.
Some Specs of this phone that I love are:
- With its advanced 3D pixel sensing technology, the Coolpad Conjr can read up to 5 fingerprints: including dry, wet, and dusty fingers, light presses are also identified.
- The Coolpad Conjr comes with a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera and LED Flash for BOTH cameras, bringing more light to your selfies.
- Conjr comes with 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM, plus an expandable micro SD card slot which supports up to 64GB additional memory.
- The Coolpad Conjr features an aluminum-magnesium alloy body, that is durable, sturdy, free of fingerprints, yet lightweight and comfortable for extensive use.
- Get the best of both worlds with dual sim for international travel, enabling two numbers in your phone.