If you or somebody you know is a healthcare professional, this is a giveaway you might want to enter!
As a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic N95 Respirators and Surgical Masks/Face Masks are in great demand and short supply which has led to people using them longer than they should and reusing ones that should have been discarded.
In response to this, Crooked Brook has developed the N95RM1; a reusable N95 Respirator Mask – Surgical Mask/Face Mask Cover that will protect and prolong the life of the wearers N95 Respirator or Surgical Mask in addition to adding another physical barrier to entry of pathogens and contaminants in the immediate environment.
The N95RM1 is made in the USA, available in one size and two types of 100% cotton gabardine fabric:
- 6.5oz., 244 thread count, 100% Supima® gabardine, black or white…$20.00 ea.
- 5.5oz., 244 thread count, 100%, long-staple Egyptian cotton gabardine, black or white…$18.00 ea.
Gabardine is a durable, tightly woven fabric with small raised diagonal ribs on the face and a smooth back.
Crooked Brook N95RM1 works best over a N95 Respirator however; it may be worn over a Surgical Mask or with one inserted into the inner pocket.
In an emergency, if the wearer does not have a N95 Respirator or a Surgical Mask/Face Mask (or for another layer of protection) we have read that a cut to shape piece of either of the following can be used as a filter that will add another physical barrier to entry of pathogens and may be inserted into the inner pocket:
- Polyester hydro knit towel such as ToolBox’s shop towel or ZEP’s industrial blue towel that can be found at automotive or hardware stores.
- Coffee filter.
However, this will not offer the same level of protection as if worn in combination with a N95 Respirator or Surgical Mask.
There are discussions online about the pros and cons of using a piece of a HEPA vacuum bag as a filter, so please do your research before inserting a cut to shape piece of one into the inner pocket.
If there are absolutely no other options, the N95RM1 can be worn by itself: Two layers of 244 thread count, 100% cotton gabardine are better than nothing.
The N95RM1 should be washed after each use.
You can buy Crooked Brook’s N95RM1 by contacting them directly at email@example.com 315-733-1992.
There is no cost to enter and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
Five, N95RM1 in 5.5oz., 244 thread count, 100%, long-staple Egyptian cotton gabardine, black or white valued at $108.00.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
- Winner must provide an email address so the package can be tracked or in case it is lost, damaged or has to be re-delivered.
- Giveaway will end on 4/27
- Void where prohibited
Enter Below And Good Luck To You~