The Healthy Paws® information, product, and gift card, have been provided by Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Do you have pet insurance? As the owner of a 14 year old, 120 pound German Shepard with joint problems, This was a win win for us. Sam, gets weekly injections which cost $128 per shot and then you have the multitude of x-rays that go with his issues. We love Sam more than anything and would do almost anything for him and that means vet visits.
About Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®:
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, and is there when you and your pet need them the most
- Healthy Paws® pays up to 90% of vet bills*
- Pet insurance helps you focus on giving your pet the best care without worrying about the cost
- Many human health-care techniques are becoming available for pet family members; however, these medical advances are expensive
- You can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget with pet insurance
- Pet insurance also does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it is important to sign your pup up early. Signing up early not only helps care for your pup with future illnesses and accidents, but lowers the cost for you too
- Every day, more pet parents are educating themselves on the importance of pet insurance- how it works, what it covers, and when they would need it
- Though only 1% of pet parents have health insurance for their pets, it is the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit
- Visit Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® to receive your free quote today
- With every free quote, Healthy Paws contributes money to the medical care of homeless pets
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program, participants earn $35 for every friend who enrolls with Healthy Paws. Visit the FAQ for more information
*Pet insurance, however, does not cover wellness care, such as regular vaccines, checkups, flea and tick or heart worm preventative, etc. not related to an unexpected accident or illness
Leave a Reply