Welcome To Our Illumacollar Dog Leash Giveaway~
Hosted By Tammie’s Reviews, Giveaways and More and Queen of Reviews
Sponsored By Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, and is there when you and your pet need them the most
- Healthy Paws® pays up to 90% of vet bills*
- Pet insurance helps you focus on giving your pet the best care without worrying about the cost
- Many human health-care techniques are becoming available for pet family members; however, these medical advances are expensive
- You can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget with pet insurance
- Pet insurance also does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it is important to sign your pup up early. Signing up early not only helps care for your pup with future illnesses and accidents, but lowers the cost for you too
- Every day, more pet parents are educating themselves on the importance of pet insurance- how it works, what it covers, and when they would need it
- Though only 1% of pet parents have health insurance for their pets, it is the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit
- Visit Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® to receive your free quote today
- With every free quote, Healthy Paws contributes money to the medical care of homeless pets
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program, participants earn $35 for every friend who enrolls with Healthy Paws. Visit the FAQ for more information
*Pet insurance, however, does not cover wellness care, such as regular vaccines, checkups, flea and tick or heart worm preventative, etc. not related to an unexpected accident or illness.
Onto The Giveaway~
1 READER WILL WIN AN Illumacollar Dog Leash
THIS GIVEAWAY IS LIVE AND WILL END ON 11/22 AT 7:00 P.M.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM, NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS AND HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR ANOTHER WILL BE CHOSEN
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
ENTER BELOW AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU~
Disclosure- The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery nor did I receive compensation. Only 1 prize per household. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.Contact Tammie at email@example.com and see how I can promote/feature your product for you.
My dog was hit by car and had to have her eye removed and sewn shut. So being safe at night on our walks is our top priority!
michelle plummer says
I have a pug named Rosie, she is a snuggler and doesn’t like to be away from her humans.
melissa r says
I have 2 dogs princess and Chester they are Yorkie’s. They are my children and i love them.
Wendy R. says
I have 2 dogs. Two very good dogs. One loves to go on walks and run and play and the other one will lay down and refuse to walk. lol
Paol Trenny says
I have two dogs, one cat, three guinea pigs, three turtles, and a parrot. They get along most of the time but they can bicker sometimes. These pets started out as my children pets but now they are mine because my kids are really busy with school and extra curriculum.
Heather E says
We just adopted a new dog named Ginger. This would be perfect for her.
My dog likes to hide treats. She puts them between couch cushions and then “hunts” for them a few days later.
My dog likes to snuggle. We are great buddies when it is movie time!
My Jack Russell gets along with my mom’s cats. Even though everyone told me it wouldn’t happen.
My dog likes to have her belly rubbed. She will lift her leg for strangers to give a little rub.
LeAnn Harbert says
I visited my grandpuppy Drake and my new granddaughter today.