I received the below mentioned complimentary product wither for free or a discounted price for the purpose of this review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Do you have a family game night in your house? This was something we started when the kids were little. I feel it helps bring our family closer together. We share about our day and our hopes and dreams. This is why I was thrlled when the opportunity came about to review the Game of the States & Cadoo Games from Winning Moves.
About Winning Moves~
Winning Moves USA (WMUSA) is a leading maker of board games, card games, and puzzles. Since WMUSA’s first year of operation in 1995, the company has forged a close relationship with one of the world’s largest game companies, Hasbro, Inc., owner of Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley. WMUSA also has a great relationship with Seven Towns, Ltd. (the owners of the Rubik’s brand). As a result, many long-lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games & Rubik’s puzzles are now marketed by WMUSA!
WMUSA proudly markest best-selling titles like Pass The Pigs®, Rubik’s® Cube, Scattergories® Categories, Rack-O®, No Stress Chess®, and hot new sellers like The Rubik’s® Void Puzzle®, Pass The Pigs® Big Pigs™, Brynk® and Brainspin™.
WMUSA was founded in 1995 by four highly esteemed game industry professionals:
- Phil E. Orbanes: The long-time head of research and development for Parker Brothers and the leading expert on the game Monopoly.
- Mike Meyers: The long-time head of research and development for Milton Bradley.
- Tom Kremer: One of the most successful game agents in history for “discovering” Erno Rubik and the Rubik’s® Cube in the late 1970’s.
- Alex Randolph: One of Europe’s most distinguished game inventors while he was alive.
With a talented group of game marketers and developers, WMUSA’s mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering Classic, Retro, Cool and Fun games for play with friends and family.
Game of the States- Kids learn all about the United States by racing their trucks across country buying and selling goods along the way. Players will become familiar with the fifty states, their locations, capital cities, top products and learn interesting STEM facts about each state!
- Ages:8 and up
- Players:2 to 4
- Contents:Bi-fold gameboard, deck of 50 State cards, 4 plastic truck movers, pad of play money, 16 wood packages, spinner and instructions.
Cadoo-The original version is back by popular demand and todays kids will be puzzling, sketching, sculpting, acting and code-cracking with the Cranium Cadoo game.
- Ages:7 and up
- Players:2 or more
- Contents:Gameboard, 2 decks of Challenge cards in card boxes, 1 custom die, 40 plastic scoring tokens, special red decoder mask, Cranium modeling clay in plastic zip bag, sand timer, sketch pad and illustrated instructions.