Hanukkah 2019 will begin in the evening of Sunday, December 22 and the centerpiece of the Hanukkah celebration is the Hanukkah or menorah, a candelabrum that holds nine candles.
The Fort Schuyler Trading Company is sponsoring a 100% Pure Beeswax Menorah Hanukkah Taper Candles giveaway and as a bonus, Crooked Brook is throwing in one, Fleece Blanket (winner’s choice of color), one Sweatshirt Blanket (Royal Blue) and one, travel/neck Buckwheat Hull Pillow made in 100% Organic Cotton Twill Fabric!
100% pure beeswax Menorah candles are smaller than taper candles but larger than birthday candles and come in a wide variety of dimensions. Because of this, they can be used in many different settings.
Fort Schuyler Trading didn’t have a menorah to take the photos of the candles, but they do have a vintage silverplate angel candle holder that they used for the photo and are including it in this giveaway.
This silverplate angel candle holder was made in Italy for the Wm A Rogers Company and imported by Oneida silversmiths, Oneida, N.Y as part of their Holiday decor line in the 1970s. It measures approx. 3 1/2″ tall by 3″ wide.
There is no cost to enter and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
- 12, approximately ¼” diameter, 100% Pure Beeswax Menorah Hanukkah Candles valued at $12.00.
- One, Silverplate Angel Candle Holder, valued at $15.00.
- One, 50” x 60” Fleece Blanket (winner’s choice of color) valued at $9.00
- One, 50” x 60” Sweatshirt Blanket (Royal Blue) valued at $21.00
- One, Buckwheat Hull Neck Pillow made in 100% Organic Cotton Twill Fabric valued at $20.00.
Total package valued at: $77.00
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Giveaway is live and will end on 12/10 at 9 a.m.
- You have 24 hours to respond to the email or another will be chosen.
Sally Gearhart says
My favorite and my family’s favorite is cheesecake, all kinds of cheesecakes. Our favorite and go to recipe would be my pumpkin cheesecake though especially for the holidays.
Sarah L says
I like to eat my mother’s candy cane cookies.
Thanks for the contest.
I love peppermint ice cream! I’m sad that it’s hard to find this year!
LeAnn Harbert says
I like baking cupcakes and cookies with my granddaughters for the holidays.
Sarah L says
I like to eat turkey
Sarah L says
I like to eat turkey & gravy & mashed potatoes.