I received the below mentioned product either for free or a discounted price. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
How much do you use EVOO in your cooking? I will be the first to admit that I used every kind of oil. The cheaper the better. That was until I started the Atkins Diet. They highly suggest using Olive Oil and EVOO is an allowed oil to use when cooking meals. This is why I was thrilled when the opportunity came about to review California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
About California Extra Virgin Olive Oil From Gourmet Living~
Gourmet Living is the brand name of exceptional food products sourced by Sheila and Richard May. As experienced travelers and gourmands, we are committed to bring to the attention of the American consumer food products of exceptional quality under our own private label: Gourmet Living.
Sheila is an experienced nutritionist and has studied with Marcella Hazan in Italy. Having lived for extended periods of time in Italy, Greece, Spain, Argentina, Brazil and the United Kingdom, both Rick and Sheila realize the importance of fine dining and “real” food products in a civilized society.
About California Extra Virgin Olive Oil~
A 500ml bottle of extra virgin olive oil from California. Cold-extracted from the Picual olive with no additives or preservatives.
- Experience the delights of this 2016 vintage Picual extra virgin olive oil from California
- California EVOO for gourmet cooking and low free acidity limits of less than 0.8%
- Wow dinner guests with fresh salads using Gourmet Living’s extra virgin olive oil
- First and cold pressed Gourmet olive oil and estate bottled in California. Great with Mediterranean diet.
- Add the distinctive taste of California extra virgin olive oil to your cooking.
This olive oil does sound really nice! I’d like to give it a try! An easy way to make a recipe taste better without changing up the recipe!