My mother always said that computers are for learning. Of course that was when the computers first came out for the average person. Now they can do so much more and I am learning that everyday. From paying bills to checking out websites to playing games and more.
Everyone who knows me knows that I love playing games Online. Usually I love playing Hidden Object but I found 2 wonderful games that I not only learn from but I also have a great time playing. Learning from games is not only educational but it makes learning fun.
1 of the 2 games I found that I love learning from is called Coding Panda. It is a game that allows you to –
- Look at the grid to see where the panda is, where the bamboo is, and any obstacles in between.
- Drag movements from the left side into the chain to direct the panda to move in the correct direction.
- Repeat the process until you have created the entire path, then click the red start button to execute your code.
- As you advance through the game you unlock additional movement types.
- Jump over bushes or any other tiles in any direction, placing your landing 2 or 3 squares from the quare you jumped.
- Use the move repeat button to select how many times to move in a direction or in multiple directions as part of a single repeated move.
Another game that I found is called Rubi’s Coding Class. This game allows you to
- Observe the robot start direction at the bottom of the screen and the robot’s power. The initial direction shows you the path upon which you should lay movement tiles to redirect the robot & the power value shows the maximum number of squares the robot can move.
- Move the pieces from the lower right into the level.
- When you have completed laying directional pieces click the green and white play button to run the routine.
- As your code routine runs the robot will move and the code associated with the piece placements will appear on the right side of the screen.
- If you make a mistake there are stop routine and retstart level buttons underneath the play routine button.
- The lower left corner of the game has a tap button to bring up the level select screen if you would like to replay a level, but each of the 32 levels must be beaten in sequential order to unlock subsequent levels.
I never thought learning could be eo much fun. You really need to try all the games this site offers. although this site primarily has to do with money and finance, It has a wonderful gaming page that you need to try. These games can be hard but it really makes you think.Tammie~