I received the below mentioned complimentary product either for free or a discounted price. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
SCROLL DOWN FOR GIVEAWAY!!!
Do you own a flat screen T.V.? Believe it or not but I still own a console T.V…..and 3 flat screens as well. Not only are they big but they are hard to find a new stand to fit them. This is why I was thrilled when the opportunity came about to review the GripIt T.V. Kit.
About GripIt T.V. Anchors~
- Very easy and quick to install. Simply Drill, Tap and Turn on any drywall or hollow wall for ultra fast installations. Includes quick adjustment feature by turning the 2 small screws to the left.
- Each screws come in universal sizes, and with an added drill bit. It is also compatible with any standard size screwdriver. Made from heavy duty and durable metal materials to ensure that it lasts longer and to avoid chipping or loosing the thread.
- Works great for hanging wall mounted / tilt and swivel brackets. Safe and secure, can support and hold heavy loads of up to 400lbs of weight. It can safely hold any standard sized television, radiators, speaker, picture frames, kitchen cupboards, water heaters or any type of wall accessories.
- Removable and reusable screws that are ideal for Dot and Dab wall installations. Suitable for all plasterboard types (1/2” to 5/8”) without the need for battening or additional anchor points. It also works on insulated plasterboard types.
- Manufactured from high industrial grade, durable materials that can withstand heavy loads. Made in United Kingdom (UK).