I received the below mentioned complimentary product either for free or a discounted price for the purpose of this post. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
About The Product/Company~
Based in Seattle, WA, Wyze Labs was born out of the idea that high quality, easy-to-use smart home products shouldn’t break the bank. We partner with innovators and best-in-class manufacturers who share our mission and values: to create high-quality products that are easy to use and have the features customers care about at a fraction of the price. We believe that everyone should have access to great, new technology and we’re on a mission to make it happen.
Our first product, the WyzeCam, is the solution to a problem that one of our cofounders faced. He had been looking for a smart home camera to stay connected with his family with while on the road. He found that better-recognized brands were ridiculously overpriced for their quality and cheaper ones were unreliable. We believe consumers deserve better than that.
And this is just the beginning. As we grow, we will continue to launch high quality, affordable smart home products that enrich people’s lives and make great technology accessible to everyone.
Wyze Cam v2
The best value all-in-one 1080p HD smart home camera.
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and replay modes.
- JX-F23 CMOS sensor provides clear images for both day and night vision.
- Class-K audio power amplifier and a new audio chip that significantly reduces TDD interference and EMI.
- A matte finish replaces the glossy finish for the original Wyze Cam to reduce reflection.
Orders placed before 2 pm Pacific Time Monday – Friday will be shipped the same day.
100% happiness guaranteed with free return shipping.