- The Mohawk Valley Trading Company sent a shipment of 100% pure beeswax pillar candles to a customer and some of them got dinged up when the box broke open so they were returned to them. They put them in storage until they figured out what to do with them and forgot about them. As a result of this, they cured longer than usual and although they are not bright yellow as new candles; they burn extraordinarily!
- When poring or dipping 100% pure beeswax taper candles, the temperature of the wax, candle mold and the ambient temperature of the room (in addition to the speed at which you pour or dip) must synchronize or you end up with various minor cosmetic defects.
The bottom line is: The Mohawk Valley Trading Company has 100% pure beeswax taper and pillar candles that have minor cosmetic defects and because of this, they cannot sell them as first quality, however…we can give away twice as many for a prize!
So they’ve got a few streaks, dings, or scuff marks; you’re going to burn them anyway!
As a bonus:
Fort Schuyler is throwing in one pair of small, glass taper candle holders and one, vintage Japanese carved wooden pillar candle holder. And Crooked Brook is throwing in one, XL, Sport Dark Navy, S1049 Champion Premium Reverse Weave® Crew Neck Sweatshirt.
There is no cost to enter and the winner will receive:
Two Pair, 100% Pure Beeswax Taper Candles (10″ Round) valued at $32.00.
Two, 100% Pure Beeswax Pillar Candles (3” x 3”) valued at $47.00.
One Pair, of small, glass taper candle holders valued at $10.00
One, vintage Japanese carved wooden pillar candle holder valued at $15.00
One, XL, Sport Dark Navy, S1049 Champion Premium Reverse Weave® Crew Neck Sweatshirt valued at $60.00.
Total package valued at $ 164.00
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
- Void where prohibited by law
- Giveaway is live and will end on 12/20 at 12 noon
Joanne Keit says
I burn candles all the time! Beeswax are the best! My favorite scents are sandalwood and patchouli.
Debbie P says
I love to burn candles when it’s cold out especially in the fall and winter. And especially during Christmas Time and for sure on Christmas Eve.
Anne Perry says
I am looking for non toxic candles. I do not want scented. I like to burn candles for birthdays, when the power goes out and for rituals.
Sarah L says
I have a cat so I don’t burn candles. I have friends who love candles.
Thanks for the contest.
monique s says
I love candles and use them to relax and fragrance my home. I usually get them from amazon or bed bath & beyond