Whether you are looking to go on a casual night out or are planning to celebrate a special occasion, there are many considerations that you should think about when planning the perfect night out with the girls. From who to invite to where to go, this guide will help you to cover the basics of any successful night on the town so that you are able to sit back and enjoy yourself.
- There is nothing like a hangover to put a downer on the night before, and if you think that your hangover could ruin the night, then you need to have a hangover cure in mind before the big evening. For instance, you and the girls could spend the next morning having hydration therapy, which can help to lessen the impact of hangovers by restoring you with the fluids and electrolytes that you are missing and removing the bad toxins in your system. These appointments can take place in your home, and you should schedule an appointment with Reset IV as soon as possible to get assessed and discuss the best options for you.
- For many people, getting ready is one of the best bits of the night, and what would girl’s nights out be like without first going to your mate’s house to do your make-up and choose your outfit? You can also mix getting ready with pre-drinks to get the party started early.
- In terms of beauty, you should use an oil-based or liquid foundation for your base make-up as this generally lasts the longest, meaning that your make-up will still be pristine by 2 a.m. If you are concerned about your make-up smudging, you should spray it with hairspray in order to set your make-up overnight.
- Smokey eyes and bold lips are just some of the staples of a night out, and you should follow some of the best online tutorials to perfect the smokey eyed look that will complement your outfit. For the perfect lips, you should find a color that matches your skin tone, with pinks for paler skin tones, and darker, coral colors for darker or olive skin tones.
Finding a Location
- Bars and clubs are the go-to when thinking of a night out, and you should look up the local free events in your area to see if you can make your night extra-special. For instance, many bars and pubs have live music nights that transform an everyday bar into an exciting venue.
- However, not everyone likes to drink, and so you should consider other options away from bars and clubs if you need to opt for a non-alcoholic venue, or find venues that serve non-alcoholic drinks. For instance, bowling alleys and the movies can help you to combine alcohol with fun, giving your non-drinking friends the option to tag along and still enjoy themselves.
- You should also make sure that you find a central location that everyone can get to easily, and that you have arranged transport home to make sure that you stay safe during your night out.
Dana Rodriguez says
These are all great ideas and tips. I am overdue for a girl’s night out.
Christina Gould says
I haven’t had a night out with the girls since I was in my 20’s and that was a very long time ago, lol. Thanks for posting!
Debbie P says
That for the fantastic tips and ideas.
Jennifer Sparks says
Great ideas! I haven’t been out with the girls in so long, I’m not even sure who the girls are anymore. Seriously need some fun in my life.