I received the below mentioned complimentary product for free or a reduced price. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
Does the light bother you when you are tying to sleep? In the past, A mac truck could hit our house and I would probably sleep through it. Now, The slightest bit of light would keep me awake at night or day. I do take a nap during the day and no amount of blackout curtains can keep out all of the light. This is why I was thrilled when the review opportunity can about to review the VenusCare Travel Sleep Mask.
About The VenusCare Travel Sleep Mask~
- NATURA SILK：100% mulberry silk. The mulberry silk blindfold is healthy for you. Also, the eye mask is very smooth, soft, and lightweight!
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE：Velcro strip’s design supports any size to fit your eyes and head! The large size eyeshade mask not let your eyes feel tight.
- MORE SHADOW：The eye cover is designed by large mask size to block more light. With the greatest degree of assurance, it keeps you has a full night sleep!
- PROTECT EARS：The sleep mask “blocks” your ear simultaneously to prevent your ear from being rubbed by elastic straps. In the cold weather, you will still have a deep sleep without freezing your ears.
- USEGFUL：You can use this eyeshade on bus, train, airplane, home, office, school, dormitory, etc. Perfect for travelers, Shift workers, students, others which people need to close eyes!
I have in the past had terrible trouble sleeping due to light escaping in. I am talking about my eyes. With the VenusCare Travel Sleep Mask, This is not an issue anymore as the sleep mask works if I am taking a nap during the day or when I go to sleep at night. This sleep mask is awesome! I love how silky it feels. I love how it conforms to your face and I love how I can take it anywhere like the plane, Train or Auto. I cannot find anything I dislike about the VenusCare Travel Sleep Mask.
I give the Natural VenusCare Travel Sleep Mask my thumbs up and my highest recommendation. You can order one for yourself by going HERE.
Christina Gould says
I’d love to have these for plane rides. Thanks for posting!
Ohhh I’m very sensitive to sound, not as much light, but I’d love to have this and I think I’d get so I want to use it all the time. It looks so soft and comfy.
Sarah L says
I like that it’s soft and covers your ears. (they need a proofreader for their copy)
Lynne B says
I used to be unable to sleep without complete darkness. Then – menopause. I’m still not back to normal. I really should try this mask.