I received the below mentioned complimentary product either for free or a discounted price for the purpose of this post. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
The perfect Holiday gift for any cat owner~
About The Product/Company~
Basepaws DNA CatKit helps cat owners learn about their cat’s breed, and ultimately their health and traits – all with just a bit of DNA, all done at home. By purchasing the test before January 1st, 2019 you’ll get a lifetime of free updates.
- Is your cat hairless (i.e. Sphynx)? Request a swab kit at email@example.com.
- Buying gifts and want to send it to multiple addresses? Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ships in 3-4 business days.
- Shipping costs: FREE U.S. shipping (return shipping included), $15 for International shipping (no return shipping included).
- Expect results 8-12 weeks after we receive your sample at the lab. However, processing times may vary and it may take up to 5 months to receive your results. We are doing our best to make it faster!
Basepaws is committed to the health and happiness of cats everywhere. We are cat owners ourselves (to our queen bee, the most adorable Koko) and realize how important it is to provide the best possible life for our pets. That’s why we developed the Basepaws CatKit — a genetic test designed to provide you with a comprehensive report about your cat’s genetic makeup, as well as everything DNA can say about your cat’s ancestry, health, and unique needs. We invite you to join us as we work to better understand the needs of cats everywhere.
I was over the moon just knowing that this was even possible to do for a cat as we have wondered for the past 10 years what really made our 1 cat tick(so to say). Find out what your cat’s DNA can tell you about their ancestry and ultimately their health and habits from Basepaws. Harley, Our 1 cat was adopted through a very reputable catch-spay/neuter/release organization. This will have been the 5th cat we have adopted them over the years. Harley was born in the wild and caught together with her Mother and siblings. The one thing about Harley is that she has no common sense. She will do something and fall but will not learn and do it over and over again. We are convinced that she has ADHD and possibly early signs of dementia. If getting Harly’s DNA tested, Maybe we can find out some of her genetics that might explain her. We love her to death and she is part of our family. If you have cats or know of someone on your gift list who has cats-This would make the perfect Holiday gift for them. You can order your Basepaws kit by going HERE.