I received the below mentioned complimentary product either for free or a discounted price for the purpose of this post. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.
What is your favorite childhood pastime that you remember the most. Well, Mine was dunking cookies in milk which carried over to my adulthood. Yes, I still do it even today. There is something comforting about the idea of milk and cookies. Even better is cookies dunked in milk. I beleive this is one of the first things I taught my kids. I wish Dunky Cups had been around when I was teaching my kids about this. It would of been much less messy.
About Dunky Cups~
- Has 3 holders (pockets) for sandwich-sized cookies and one for 8 fl. ounces of milk or tea
- 4 Oreo cookies included. Makes a great gift for the dunker or dipper in your family.
- Also works for dippable snacks such as pretzels and carrot sticks. Compatible with The Dipr spoon and Oreo Double Stuf cookies
- Made from FDA approved, BPA-free plastic, the cup is food, microwave, and dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Super heavy-duty with the feel of a high-quality mug. Designed in the USA for a lifetime of dunking.
Sarah L says
Those are fun cups for dunkers. (not me)
Dana Rodriguez says
These are so cool. I would love to own a couple of them!
Sandy Klocinski says
Awesome cup if you are a dunker.
This would be good as part of a gift basket, too!
Mary Gardner says
This is such a fun idea! We love cookies and milk or hot chocolate when the weather is cool.
These are cute! I love to have graham crackers or biscuits with my tea, or sometimes with my coffee. I’m sure I’d find a way to make those fit in the little snack holders. 🙂