“The solution to almost all sexual dysfunction begins with open dialogue, not suppression.”
- Wendy Strgar
It may interest you to know that more than 43% of women and 31% of men witness some level of sexual dysfunction. This number is increasing and not coming down as people hesitate to talk about it.
The good part is that sexual dysfunction or any other types of sex-related issues are totally treatable. All you need is to share your concern or issues with your partner and practitioner. But before you do that, let’s find out how you can deal and overcome it on your own.
Physical relationships – the base of a love-life
Treating sexual problems comes with a lot of courage and a broad perspective. All you need is to have some revolutionary medications, follow the right practices, and you are there. If you can’t witness a change in the circumstances, consult a professional sex therapist to the earliest.
Here is what to do
- Educate yourself and your partner – Physical relationships are something that requires mutual respect and understanding. If you are facing some issues, this has to be a concern for both you and your partner. So, rather than neglecting it, talk about such issues maturely to find a solution to it. Browse through the internet, and you will get to see many videos, books, or e-papers helping you get answers to your questions.
- Use lubrication – Unarguably, sometimes vaginal dryness ends up in ruining your intimate moments. For this, you can go for some quality intimate oil that heightens your sexual pleasure without hampering your private parts. Generally, these formulated oils come with the potential to increase the blood flow, which improves the overall experience and performance too. Experts suggest to go for a terpene infused, 100% plant-based intimate oil which shows promising results in no time.
- Movie selection – You may enjoy watching some fun movies with your partner, but for a while, give a try to an erotic movie in your cocoon. Plan for a private movie date and get cozy while watching a romantic movie together. This does not mean going for adult movies and looking for good romantic alternatives to keep the spice of love alive.
- Take classes – Yes, you read that right! There are sex classes to help you learn the insights of this intense world. Here, couples can learn all about the different sex positions, props, toys, and techniques to bring back the charm they have been missing for a long time.
- The art of touching – Learn the art of touching your partner the right way. There are some techniques or specific points that make people feel more intense towards initiating physical relationships. So, learn and establish intimacy with beautiful feelings in your heart.
There can be an end number of reasons for increasing sex-related problems. Rather than juggling with the difficulties and growing conflicts between you and your partner, look for a reliable option to bring a change in your love life if you can’t see progress and associate with the professionals.Tammie~